Saturday, April 18, 2009

Visiting Kari and Jon in Utah

Karilyn and Taylee
Jon, Tay and Kari

Sisters!

In the Joseph Smith Building

It's Spring

I love to see the Temple

Eternal Family

Taylee on Temple ground

THE PIE... best pizza and pull aparts! (23" Pie)

Karilyn and Jessica... completly FULL!
We had a wonderful visit and will be back on the road at 6am tomorrow morning! And were excited to reunite next week in Hawaii!
We had so much fun exploring a few of Salt Lakes Best Spots like the Temple grounds, The Gateway, South Town Mall, The Pie and Cafe Rio... where we ran into Courtney!

5 comments:

Karilyn Carreon said...

I miss you guys already! Thanks for coming, We had a blast! See you in 5 days!!!!

Tiersha said...

I had no idea you were up here and Courtney told me she ran into you. Isn't the Pie so good. I went there on Tuesday. Glad you had fun!!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you where blogging. I love the pic's, you all look so happy. See you all in 3 days..Hawaii here we come.

Courtney N said...

It was great to see you all at Cafe Rio! Next time you are in town give me a call and we'll meet on purpose. Have fun in Hawaii!

cari said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful visit. I LOVE Utah in the spring with all the pretty tulips everywhere. So beautiful!